Venue: Waitemata room.
Timing: We encourage staff to attend one of the two sessions:
9am – 11am or 11am – 1pm
Please note there is no registration process, please just turn up on the day
So who will be there?
- Open Polytechnic & Victoria University will answer questions about library related studies
- LIANZA will be there to answer any questions staff may have about professional registration.
- ACL & ML will be there to answer questions about staff study support schemes
Tours and exhibitions at Auckland City Libraries:
We are also offering staff who attend the expo the opportunity to attend
- a behind the scenes tour of Auckland City Libraries. There are two tours available which take approximately 60 mins. First tour starts at 9am and the second tour starts at 11am
- a guided visit of Herman John Schmidt (1872-1959) exhibition which commemorates the life and work of this award-winning Auckland portrait photographer.
Tours are for 30 minutes with our printed special collections librarian. First tour starts at 10am and the second tour starts at 12noon.
To register for a tour or exhibition (as numbers are limited) please email : Claire.Ryan@aucklandcity.govt.nz and send your name, library and advise what event you wish to attend.